[Seaside] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:48:42 UTC 2007

2007/8/11, Conrad Taylor <conradwt at gmail.com>:
> Hi Damien, I enjoyed working with the default browser (i.e. open...->Image
> Browser ) until I started using the dev image.  Now, Refactoring Browser
> (RB) is the one that I prefer to use.

Why do you prefer working with RB? All refactorings are in the OmniBrowser now.

> Why are they're so many browsers?  It

This is because the base image already includes different browsers.

> would be GREAT if there was just one really good one on Squeak that was also
> intuitive and this seems to be the case with a clean image.

The base image does not have the refactorings, the SUnit features, the
Trait features... Moreover, it's hardly enhanceable. That's why
OmniBrowser has been created.

--
Damien Cassou