[Seaside] gradiant colors // background image in CSS style sheet.

Maarten Mostert maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 13 12:54:05 UTC 2007

In fact things seem to be more complicated then I thought.

Leaving the javascript things aside no matter what I do I don't manage
to serve file a background image through a CSS style sheet.

Isn't the following suppose to work:

style ^ 'body {
background: url( ', (MyFileLibrary / #slimbackroundPng) displayString,');
background-repeat: repeat-x;
}

Even if I supply a valid url like the following, nothing shows up.

style
    ^'body {
background-image: url:(http://www.stakepoint.com/topic/test.png);
background-image: repeat-x;
    }

I 've seen some discussion on this topic in the archives but the
solutions seem to be outdated for 2.8.

Thanks in advance,

@+Maarten,