[Seaside] Some general Seaside questions?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:16:38 UTC 2007

Hi Boris and Lukas, thanks for the information.  BTW, I'm using
Squeak/VisualWorks for Seaside development.  Anyway, in regards to accessing
the images, I can simply store the meta data for the image in the database
along with the other product information because I'll only need the exact
location for the image when I rendering the product in the browser.  Next,
does one specify #updateRoot in the body of the renderContentOn: method?
 For example, where does one put the following calls:
 super updateRoot: aHtmlRoot.
 aHtmlRoot beXhtml10Strict.
 aHtmlRoot title: 'My Application'.
 (aHtmlRoot meta) name: 'ping'; content: 'pong'.
 aHtmlRoot javascript resourceUrl: '/other/misc.js'.
 (aHtmlRoot stylesheet)
   resourceUrl: '/css/screen.css';
   addScreen.
 (aHtmlRoot stylesheet)