[Seaside] Uploading large files

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Aug 14 07:36:35 UTC 2007

Swazoo 2.0 beta2 web server supports now an input streaming, that is,
streaming of http post data directly to the output stream, a file for
instance. That is what you need for uploading large files.

More on: http://www.swazoo.org/streaming.html

So, what is still needed is that Seaside connects to that new Swazoo and
you'll have large file uploads supported.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek