[Seaside] [Q] Are there any performance difference between KomHttp and Swazoo(1.0 or 2.0)?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Aug 14 09:23:13 UTC 2007

S.J.Chun wrote:

> As the subject says, which one is more performant, in squeak?
> I think that there's not much difference, but I'm curious. :-)

I'm not aware any of such comparisons but just for a taste you can look
at the short benchmark while doing my recent optimizations of Swazoo
HTTP serving part, specially when dealing with large files:

	http://www.swazoo.org/streaming.html#h-4

Above is for file uploads. And for file downloads from my recent post
(Re: [Seaside] Swazoo web server 22.7.07):

"Now a 20MB file is served with about 4MB/sec on 100Mb line while
[parallel] 11KB requests are just slightly slower, about 160ms instead
of 120 on 4Mb line."

Best regards
Janko

--