[Seaside] [VW7.4.1] The page cannot be displayed

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Aug 17 01:16:52 UTC 2007

What I mean by using WAImageButtonTag is not just that one or more of these
appear on the page, but that I click on one.  I notice that the URL for
these isn't the same as a URL for regular anchors (which work fine).

URL for an image button:

  http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/app?_s=fhkaAShwsut&_k=zskgdjgsd

URL for an anchor is similar, but ends in & and an integer value:

  http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/app?_s=fhkaAShwsut&_k=kuhrgcsn&123

Not sure if this is related to the problem, but there it is.

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com