[Seaside] Tooltip in Seaside 2.8 Not Working

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:16:47 UTC 2007

Dear Seasiders,
I am in need of Tooltip functionality. I went through the mailing list

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2006-June/007867.html

and loaded tooltip demo made by Philippe Marschall.

http://squeaksource.com/seachart/Tooltip-pmm.1.mcz

This works well in Seaside 2.7. When I loaded the same demo in Seaside
2.8(Damien's image), I changed the superclass of TTScriptLibrary from
WAScriptLibrary to WAFileLibrary as mentioned in Migration rules. Now it is
not working in Seaside 2.8. Am I missing on anything.

In general, is there any blog or tutorial of integrating javascript with
Seaside.

Thanks in advance & anticipating help,

--
Rajeev Lochan