[Seaside] seaside and bookmarkable urls

sop soptwo sop2 at hotmail.fr
Mon Aug 27 10:06:38 UTC 2007

OK, i saw here : http://kentreis.wordpress.com/2007/06/28/meaningful-seaside-links-after-session-expiry/ that i need to override two methods in my main component : #updateUrl: and #initialeRequest: Does anyone know how to do that ?Thanks,SopFrom: sop2 at hotmail.frTo: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.orgDate: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:35:13 +0200Subject: [Seaside] seaside and bookmarkable urls

Hi all,I'm trying to build a small site with Seaside, to learn. I was wondering if a can make bookmarkable urls, simply (i'm a newbie...) ?Thanks,SopBesoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez de 2 Go de stockage ! Windows Live Hotmail