[Seaside] [Seaside 2.6][VW7.4.1] ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Tue Aug 28 02:40:42 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply Boris.  Changing to 'Trap all errors' (assuming that's
what you meant) does return to the browser.  That's better except that it
returns a code 500 and says there is an 'Internal server error' which isn't
what the user will expect to see from a missing file.  It makes it look like
there is a bug in the web server, and perhaps there really is.

Again, thanks. :-)

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com