[Seaside] URL problems

Dave Bauer dave.bauer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:19:56 UTC 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 11:19 AM, Philippe Marschall
<philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/12/8, Jimmie Houchin <j.squeak at cyberhaus.us>:

> > I wanted the pages with each individual chapter. Not the front page or
> > entry point to the tutorial. I don't want to have to repeat the process
> > every single time something like this occurs. This is counter to most
> > all other experience on the web.
>
> You can change this behavior, you just have to do it, it won't come
> automatically.

Right, but you the point is that when you need it you should do it.
The original poster isn't asking, how to do it.

> > Is this simple wrong tool for the job? ie: the tutorial site isn't
> > really a web app, which is what Seaside is for?
> > Or is there a better way for the tutorial site to handle the chapters?

This is the key of the post, not that there is something wrong with
seaside, but that perhaps something like a tutorial is a totally
different
use and perhaps the default behavior does not make sense for the tutorial.