[Seaside] Persistence in VW

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Tue Dec 11 21:17:53 UTC 2007

Hello Guys!

Few days i am walking around with one question in my head. How to
make persistence for my financial reporting system done in visual
works with the latest seaside. Now it stores all its data in image,
but i want to run another one with a "playground". So i need transfer
data. I also need some good backup for my data. Just take a look at m
y data sizes:

1) Schemas and descriptions costs really nothing
2) Main size is from reports: Each period has 45 reports, each report
has about 500 records. Sometimes we also have a budget period and
forecast. So per year we have: 12*45*500 = 270000 decimal numbers.

Guys what do you recommend for me? Boris, i've read that you have
your own minimalistic ORM. Can you help me with it?

And first of all i need persistence for backup and data transfer, for
current task one VM is enough. So solution may be used only to load
and save data.

Cheers, Oleg