[Seaside] Forcing Seaside to timeout sessions?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Feb 7 18:18:44 UTC 2007

Hi all.. I was wondering if there's a way to force Seaside to purge all
existing sessions that might be open.. I had adjusted my session timeout
value to 8 hours to allow me to run w/o timing out my sessions, but I
have a database connection for each Seaside session and have a LOT of
stagnant Seaside sessions lying about and would like to do some house
cleaning.. I tried forcing GC, but that didn't work..

Any ideas?