[Seaside] Forcing Seaside to timeout sessions?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Feb 7 18:46:01 UTC 2007

Martin Beck wrote:
> However, it would be nice, if such a purge would happen more often and you
> don't have to click on "clear caches" to make it work... Or is seaside's
> behaviour with session cleanup an other in the deployment mode? I would
> think, that after 10 minutes, if the session time out, it soon would be clean
> out of the caches automatically....

In my case, I had modified the timeout value to 8 hours (a long time ago
for my own reasons) and was doing a lot of new sessions while testing
some css layouts w/i the last few days and this was causing lots of
saved sessions to stick around..  The default is 600 seconds --
configurable via the config page for your app..