[Seaside] Re: The session in the debugger

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Feb 9 19:58:29 UTC 2007

Seasiders,

have a look at the two new changesets which I added to

- http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5957

DoItWithContextVariable-kwl.1.cs resolves accessing the context of the
debuggee, as discussed with Lukas.

WADynamicVariable-kwl.1.cs uses (DoItWithContextVariable raiseSignal) just
for accessing the context of the debuggee (if it needs so).

Please test evaluation of (self session) from the context pane of the
debugger, also other dynamic variables if you have some.

Thank you Lukas for participating in the solution. I think that the above,
since it is implemented by WADynamicVariable just when it searches for
itself on the stack, does not impose any problem on any other exception
handling, unwind or process manipulation.

/Klaus

P.S. No other change set is needed.