[Seaside] seaside + svg

Mircea Lungu mircea.lungu at lu.unisi.ch
Sun Feb 11 00:40:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am new to Seaside and I am trying to write a small application
which uses svg graphics. I have created a new FileLibrary in which I
added an svg file: 'abstract.svg'.

I have then created a component which has the following is in the
renderContentOn: method:

	(html attributes)
		at: 'type' put: 'image/svg+xml';
		at: 'src' put: '/seaside/go/files/WAMyFileLibrary/abstract.svg';
		at: 'width' put: '400';
		at: 'height' put: '400'.
	html tag: 'embed'.

The issue is that every time I load the page I get a download window
instead of seing some fancy graphics. Is there anything I can do
about this problem? Does anybody know of any tutorial for seaside+svg?

Thanks,
Mircea.