[Seaside] Seaside 2.7a1 versions 169

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 13:56:33 UTC 2007

2007/2/12, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com>:
> On 2/11/07, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2007/2/11, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com>:
> > > Hi all,
> > > There are two version of Seaside2.7a1-nnn.169
> > > The pmm and mb.
> > > Could we reconcile and merge the two versions?  Having two versions with the
> > > same version number wreaks havoc with Monticello Configurations.
> >
> > Not to my experience since MCC takes the author initials into account.
> > Later versions even use the UUID so even having two different versions
> > with exactly the same filename works fine.
>
> Just as a side note, I based the actual Dolphin port on 2.7a1-mb.169.

Is there something we can do to make porting easier and faster? For
example the Squeak versions have most of the stuff in to make them
work in VisualWorks. Michel Bany educated us several times about the
porting process and the do-nots and fixes the stuff were we still
screw up. In this way releases of 2.6b1 could happen quite fast.

Would merging Seaside2.6d-avi.34 help or do you merge in 2.7a1-mb.169?

Cheers
Philippe