[Seaside] Session Protector [was Seaside subsets]

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Feb 14 18:29:43 UTC 2007

Rick,

Session protector stores the remote address of a user and checks it for
every request to prevent most obvious session hijacking (url copying),
especially when not using session cookies. There are a number of
limitations, but not many downsides to using it, so it's a good idea to
have it place working with other measures to secure your applications.

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322