[Seaside] seaside mini image

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Feb 19 17:07:57 UTC 2007

Todd Blanchard a écrit :
> OK, I'm finding it a bit too minimal - I can't figure out how to set
> up preferences - I hate the scrollbars on the left, and I really need
> the row of buttons in the code browser (browse, senders, ....). I'm
> also used to having the mouse buttons swapped, and cmd-B should always
> bring up package browsers - I have way too much code to use the green
> browsers.
actually, I choose this browser when I first open one...

if you want to change,  on the green browser, you can click on the
second upper left icon and then choose the last entry of the menu
(Choose new default browser as default), and then you'll be able to
select #PackagePaneBrowser

> So I appreciate the effort, but I can't use it as is.  It is too
> primitive for development.
maybe for development, but it may be enough for production. I choose it
with minimal morphic so as to able to change code and access the image
with vnc... (I've just done an image with vnc settled and the last
seaside, scriptaculous. I'll put it online later)

but keep in mind I'm no expert, and I might introduce problems (try
directly Pavel's images ;) or at least see his wiki
http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/98 for a better view of his works).
Me, I'm just trying to use it... because I like when it's minimal... I
feel I can finally understand the system without being lost ;), and I
also think some people may want to have that "mini" seaside image to try
it...

I also entered the main monticello repository I use...

Cédrick