[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Sun Feb 25 18:52:10 UTC 2007

On 2/25/07, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> - remove deprecated code, such as the old renderer WAHtmlBuilder
> - improve the way WATask is working (I have some ideas there)
> - better customizability, e.g. custom expired handler for sessions
> - optimizations, such as direct streaming of all output (not
> necessarily directly to the socket, but certainly without too much
> copying around)
> - improve the concept of halos
> - more tests? ;-)

FWIW, I'd be interested in also:
- Getting rid of WADecoration, it has probably the highest complexity
to utility ratio of anything in the framework
- Simplifying the #registerObjectForBacktracking: mechanism,
especially to avoid using WeakKeyDictionary (I know we all disable
that in production anyway)
- Continuing the work I've started on reducing the number of
Continuation instances created by the standard request/response loop
(ie, only use Continuation for #call:).

Avi