[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Feb 26 17:59:02 UTC 2007

Todd Blanchard wrote:
> I can't say it makes me feel all fuzzy about 2.7 when it is still marked
> alpha and people seem to have dropped it in favor of beginning 2.8.  The
> latest thing I can see in the repository is Seaside 2.7a1-mb.205
>
> It would be nice to see something labeled 2.7 final.

Todd --

Don't let the alpha label bother you.. I was bothered by that as well
when I first was using Seaside about a year ago -- While I've found a
few missing pieces (seasideasync livecallbacks most recently) here or
there, I don't believe I've found any bugs yet --or none that come to
mind.. Don't assume that Seaside Alpha = Microsoft Alpha..  (sorry
couldn't help myself!)

-- Rick