[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 18:00:33 UTC 2007

Todd Blanchard wrote:
> I can't say it makes me feel all fuzzy about 2.7 when it is still marked
> alpha and people seem to have dropped it in favor of beginning 2.8.  The
> latest thing I can see in the repository is Seaside 2.7a1-mb.205
>
> It would be nice to see something labeled 2.7 final.

I couldn't agree more.
For the same reason(s) I dropped SmallWiki, never started using Pier and
am somewhat confused in which version of Seaside I should invest
building major applications. I'm not against evolving systems, but if
things get dropped before they even get finished, then I'm out.

Michael