[Seaside] Scriptaculous events

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Sat Jan 6 00:53:08 UTC 2007

Thanks Ramon !
   This is exactly what I wanted :).
   I had no id how to get an element from its id, so I tried to use
Scriptaculous instead. This will speed up my website a little.
   Lukas I'm sorry I don't understand all you wrote on the fact
browser don't allow to create my own events. But I learned from what
you said that I can do multiple callback from one html updater.
Currently I use the onComplete event, and I think it will be smaller
and quicker without it. Thanks !

Florian