[Seaside] A Seaside beginner stumbling along

Jens Pall jens at axonspace.com
Thu Jan 11 19:22:41 UTC 2007

Hi

I've been trying to follow the tutorials I have found (David Shaffer,
Ramon Leon, Lukas Renggli, etc) on the net about how to use Seaside. The
problem is I kind of stumble along and then just give up since the
version of Seaside I have (the most recent one downloaded through
SqueakMap) doesn't seem to match the ones used in any of the tutorials.
Is there a current tutorial available or more up-to-date documentation
or do I have to dig into the source and try to figure out how things
work from there?

Thanks,
JP