[Seaside] seaside et WASession

Sylvain Pralon sylvain.pralon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:19:17 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have developped a Seaside application and I just want to know how can
I get the session which are currently active.
In fact when I opened my browser I see a new instance in ( MyWAComponent
allInstances ).
But when I close my browser, this instance is not remove from (
MyWAComponent allInstances ).

I see the WASession object but I don't find how to know if the session
has expired because when I get all the instances of WASession which
linked to my MyWAComponent, none of them are expired even if my browser
is closed.

is there anybody who can help me ?

Thanks

Sylvain