[Seaside] Passing links around - a security issue?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Jan 25 09:40:23 UTC 2007

I use it on VisualWorks with swazoo, works fine. Still have to consider the fact that most networks are nat'ed so its not a complete solution, but it helps. We also use cookies for session tracking, so its a little harder to pick up a session on a different computer.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)