Hotkey combinations (was: Re: [Seaside] attributeAt:put: equivalent)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jan 25 17:07:24 UTC 2007

(j) is really cool!

Try this:

Copy your instance variables to a new initialize method
Then highlight the first space.  Now type in the following
not work)

Now try the (j).  Each time you hit ctrl-j it replaces the last space with
what you typed.  Or if you need to add ';' to the end of every line or
something like that highlight the <cr> type in ;<cr> and try (j).

Works great!

Ron