[Seaside] Seaside Port on Image Startup?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Jan 26 20:53:42 UTC 2007

Hey Ramon,

I know I'm showing my age.  I even used a command prompt to write the batch
file.  But why not just throw your own batch file and use startup.

Write a batch file in your squeak directory named something like:
startOnPort.bat

echo %1 > seasidePort.txt
squeak.exe %2

then call the bat file by

startOnPort 8080 myImageName.image

Then add a start up method in your image somewhere that reads and deletes
the file seasidePort.txt

Ron Teitelbaum