[Seaside] livecallbacks not working after moving to latest Seaside/SeasideAsync...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Jan 27 00:45:57 UTC 2007

I guess I've got my work cut out for me today.. I moved up from Seaside
2.6b1 v108 to the latest
and greatest (along w/ the latest and greatest SeasideAsync) and found
my Seaside ASync stuff
no longer works (my old code was using a version from last October)..
I've fixed my code per
the comments I read on the list (and in the Cincom public repository)
and changed out the
renderer as needed.. I also changed the base class from WAComponent to
WAAsyncComponent.
I've also got my code importing SAsyncScripts as well.. Anyway, I've got
a breakpoint
in my code for the livecallback and it never hits.. Did I miss some sort
of mod to my code?
Below is a sample of my code setting up my callback.

     (html select) list: aUserList; selected: aUserList first;
        labels: [:item | item familyId = 1
               ifTrue: [item nameLast]
               ifFalse: [item nameLast , ' (#' , item familyId asString
, ')'] ];
       callback: [self error: 'Should not come here'];
        liveCallback: [:item :h | self renderUsersLiveCallback: item on: h ]

Any ideas?