[Seaside] Version of Seaside displayed on config page..

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Jan 29 16:45:07 UTC 2007

Bany, Michel wrote:
> My guess is that you copied your image to a different system without
> copying the psql_public_cst folder, or you deleted this folder.
> This causes the loss of the source code for those packages that were
> published as binary. Until recently there was two such packages :
> Squeak-Scripting and Seaside-Store-Patch
>
> Sorry for the trouble and many thanks for this feedback.
>
> This is now fixed, both packages were republished without binary.

Thanks.. I've actually gotten past this issue-- I moved up to VW 7.41
and ran into other issues that
I wrote about on the VW list but have also overcome as well.. My other
issues w/ Seaside-Async were
part of this upgrade problem I had and hopefully I've blown past that as
well.. Thanks for all the help!