[Seaside] Wrong Domain-Name using Apache as Reverse Proxy

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jan 29 21:42:58 UTC 2007

<Location /online>
 Order deny, allow
 Allow from all
 # Proxy all requests to /online down to the actual host running Seaside
 ProxyRequests Off
 ProxyPreserveHost On
 ProxyPass http://192.168.0.2:8008/online
 ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.0.2:8008/online
</Location>

That works for me, although you can just set the server hostname in the
application properties as well if you can't figure out Apache's side of
things,

(self registerAsApplication: 'online')
  preferenceAt: #serverHostname put: 'www.mybeautifuldomain.com';
  yourself