[Seaside] [ANN] new Seaside homepage

Monty Williams monty.williams at gemstone.com
Wed Jul 11 23:54:14 UTC 2007

Hi Philippe & Lukas,

Wow, what a welcome improvement. The Seaside site finally looks better than
the Ruby language sites like ruby-lang and rubycentral. Well done!.

My only quibble is with the tag-line "Out of Beta since 2002". This doesn't
seem like the most positive statement about Seaside. The maturity implied by
the date is diminished by the "Out of Beta". I don't have an ideal
replacement, but something along the lines of  "Simplifying web development
since 2002" or "Speeding web development since 2002" would leave a more
positive impression.

Small typo on http://www.seaside.st/about/examples/task -- "conveninace
method"

Best Regards,