[Seaside] Creating Korean String

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sun Jul 29 22:02:15 UTC 2007

  Philippe,

> For a test I create a korean string using:
>
> String with: (Character value: 50976) with: (Character
> value: 47532) with: (Character value: 47484)
>
> Should this work everywhere?

  It depends on what you mean by "work".  In anycase, these should be
created with leadingChar:code: like (assuming these code point are valid):

String with: (Character leadingChar: 7 code: 50976) with: (Character
leadingChar: 7 code: 47532) with: (Character leadingChar: 7 code:
47484)

  Then, you should be able to render the string with existing font file for Korean.

-- Yoshiki