[Seaside] WASelectTag

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Wed Jun 6 17:34:39 UTC 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 9:46 AM, Michel Bany wrote:

> Why aren't you using #callback: instead and let Seaside do the low
> level html stuff?

Because this form has to post to a 3rd party payment processing site.
Sorry, I mentioned that was in my original message but deleted it in
the reply quotes.

Since I have to build the form "by hand", but I like the programmatic
HTML generation in Seaside, I thought I'd see how far I could get
with it. Everything worked the way I expected until I got to the
<select> tag.

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.