[Seaside] Scriptaculous how to update when inplace editor saved.

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 23:05:36 UTC 2007

Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> I want to update the display of another component having editied its
>> name with an inplace editor, and I cant see how to do it.
>
> SUInPlaceEditor is a subclass of SUUpdater. So you can use all the
> events available there, e.g. #onSuccess:
>
> Lukas

Dear Lukas,

I tried the following wihout success

Keith

            script: ( html inPlaceEditor
                        id: id;
                        okButton:false;
                        okLink:false;
                        okText: 'ok';
                        cancelLink: false;
                        cancelText:'X';
                        triggerInPlaceEditor: [ :value | self
doRenameItem: stage to: value ];
                        "callback: [ :r | r render: stage name ];"
                        onSuccess: (html updater id: id; callback: [:r |
r render: stage name]);
                         onSuccess: (html evaluator callback: [ :s |
self tellUserSelection onGraphChangedPerformUpdate: s])
                    );
            with: [ html text: stage name ].