[Seaside] Re: http://www.cmsbox.ch/

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Mar 14 22:32:17 UTC 2007

Hi Alan,

On Mar 14, 2007, at 14:52 , Alan Capewell wrote:

> This looks really good.
>
> I'm in the process of migrating my web site to Pier. Is there any
> relationship
> between the two and are there any plans to opensource cmsbox.

There is no direct relationship between the two. CMSbox is a hosted
service and we don't have plans to opensource it.

> What are the advantages/disadvantages?

... compared to Pier? Well, they are very different, so its hard to
compare them. CMSbox is about editing your web site in a very
different way than with other content management systems (including
Pier). We want to make WYSIWYG come true.

Cheers,
Adrian