[Seaside] [XHTML] WAFormTag>>before

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:19:39 UTC 2007

On 28 Mar 2007, at 17:02 , Boris Popov wrote:

> I should just figure out how to publish code from squeak one day
> and then I wouldn't have to bug you guys anymore. Quick 3 minute
> crash course at STS perhaps?
>
> Cheers!

Boris,

I'm currently working on integrating your fix(es) into 2.6b1 and
2.7a1, then propagate them to VW 7.5 and to Store.
Here is the list
- renamed variables so that 2.7a1 can be loaded
- #setSelectionFrom:to: added to textarea tag (canvas)
- multi selection support for the select tag (classic)
- unit tests for html production (canvas)
- Boris Popov fix to the form tag (canvas)
- Boris Popov fixes to the select tag (canvas) :
-- enablement block
-- ensure only one item marked as selected
Might be ready tomorrow,
Cheers,
Michel.