[Seaside] [ANN] [VW] Seaside 2.7b1 ready for VW

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:04:29 UTC 2007

Please note that this version is newer than the 2.7 release for Squeak
and actually contains some backported code of 2.8 like all those awful
comments ;)

additionally
- #tabindex: is now deprecated
- #setSelectionFrom:to: was added to textarea tag (canvas)
- some more small bugfixes were fixed

Cheers
Philippe