[Seaside] Generating HTML documentation on seaside.st

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Thu May 3 14:12:52 UTC 2007

The Generating HTML documentation badly needs updating. I am willing
do it as soon as I can (sometime this week) and would like to know
what is the best way I could go about doing so.

At Smalltalk solutions at least 3 people commented that the
Generating HTML documentation on the website was a major obstacle to
them getting started with Seaside. It was difficult to tell them
"sorry no one was gotten around to fixing it yet". So if it is
alright with everyone I would like to fix it.

Thanks
Will
Do I dream of electric sheep?