[Seaside] WAUploadTest IE6 & IE7 Bug

dirk newbold dirkdirk at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:22:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am having a problem with WAUploadTest in IE6 and IE7 (it works fine in
Firefox).
The browse button works fine but upon pressing the submit button the browser
goes to the default 'The page cannot be display' webpage.
The file is able to be passed to a Smalltalk variable but then (I'm
guessing) the render falls over as it doesn't seem to be passed an action
and I guess doesn't know what to do?  Does anyone have a solution?

WAUploadTest:
renderContentOn: html
 html heading: 'Upload File'.

 html attributeAt: 'enctype' put: 'multipart/form-data'.
 html form: [
  html fileUploadWithCallback: [:f | file := f].
  html submitButton.
 ].

 file ifNotNil:
  [html anchorWithDocument: file contents mimeType: file contentType
fileName: file fileName text:file fileName.
  html preformatted: file contents contents].