[Seaside] Re: Which persistence solution to use?

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:54:40 UTC 2007

Hello Udo,
  I'm not sure about the mixing of versions... May be Chris should
answer this one.
  Making and deploying Seaside applications may seem easy at first,
but there are lots of caveats that you should be aware of, like
scaling and sharing db connections between seaside sessions
(connection pooling).
  Although not Magma specific, the best resource to start getting your
feet wet with these matters is Ramón's blog (http://onsmalltalk.com),
you must read it.