[Seaside] small seaside image - not working on seasidehosting

mstram mstramba at sympatico.ca
Fri May 18 01:29:26 UTC 2007

Hi Avi,

I downloaded that image today and uploaded it to my account on
  http://mstram.seasidehosting.st.

I don't get any error messages in the log files, but I get the "generic"
'bad Gateway' message from seasidehosting.

I haven't altered the file, I was just trying to run the example apps, none
of these work :

http://mstram.seasidehosting.st/seaside/config
http://mstram.seasidehosting.st/seaside/alltests
http://mstram.seasidehosting.st/seaside/counter