[Seaside] Using SUInPlaceEditor in a different way

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:06:34 UTC 2007

> In the example of scriptaculous, the text (inst variable) of
> SUInPlaceEditorTest is initialized to 'Click and Edit me". I believe, to
> have persistence, we need to go for Class Instance Variables, how do we do
> this.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. To change the text
you have 'Click and Edit me" the option #clickToEditText:.

> It would be great to discus further with you all. Is there any tutorial
> specific for Scriptaculous ?

Except for the shipped functional test cases and some blog posts,
there are none. However it should be fairly easy to follow any
script.aculo.us or prototypes tutorial.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli