[Seaside] Only the browser can have initiative to evaluateajaxian updaters?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun May 27 19:20:49 UTC 2007

Lukas,

	I've installed Comet.mb-18.mcz package in an 3.9 image with seaside
2.7 and I see that WAListener must be used instead of WAKomEncoded39 as I'm
using for an app.

	I'm looking the counter and the chat demos. This is so good! Now I'm
enthusiasted I have  questions perhaps you can help with
	a) now that the pros are known what are the cons of Comet in Seaside
(in general)? Why you won't use Comet?
	b) is ready for production? is somebody using it in production?
	c) how can I use the WAListener and have my "normal" applications
also working
	d) how can I use Comet and the WAKomEncoded39 encodind features as
well?
	e) an aap which uses Comet should be horizontally scaled the same
way as normal seaside applications? The techniques of Boris P. and Ramon
Leon to scale Seaside apps are still valid with Comet?

	thanks!

Sebastian