[Seaside] Re: sspec questions

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 17:36:05 UTC 2007

John Thornborrow wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently made a fresh port of SSpec from VW and added some refinements
> to the mock object behaviour. This is available on Squeaksource.com [1],
> however, you must not load the other packages, only the "SSpec" package,
> otherwise it may not work.

I attempted to reorganize TestRunner in SUnit-GUI-improved package to be
able to run Specs as well.

Modifications I made for SSpec included.

1. Tests/Specs may be defined by category
2. TestRunner does not assume that TestCase is the only root class.

I dont know what else would be needed... just that SSpecs may have to
pretend to be tests and perhaps to make TestResult and the SSpec
equivalent protocols match.

regards

Keith