[Seaside] SushiStore removed from Seaside

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 13:55:03 UTC 2007

> There are several sample applications on SqueakSource for anyone wanting
> examples.  Aside from that, the Sushi store example was often broken and not

Actually, first I have heard of them.... QED

Ok so if you move stuff into plug-ins this means that experienced users
can remove, or not invoke plugins that they do not want.

Lets try another analogy, if your first download experience of Squeak
had been pavel's gui-less kernel image, instead of a full-squeak with
etoys, sound, 3D wonderland and 2 faces singing harmonies would you have
given squeak a second glance?

Keith