[Seaside] updating form element value

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Oct 2 12:12:22 UTC 2007

Lukas,

	I supouse I've tested it after a long day of work. Now I've changed
the previous renderer to this:

	^ [:html|
		html updater
			id: self id;
			callback:[:h| self renderInnerContentOn: h];
			callback:[:v | (self at: aSymbol) model setValue: v]
			value: (html formElement
						id: (self at: aSymbol)
inputElementId;
						value)]

	and it does exactly what I was wanting to do.

	thanks a lot for the assistance,

Sebastian Sastre
PS: one key is that one can set the main #callback: (in which the updater
receives the canvas) *and* then N #callback:value: per suajax this was new
for me.