Re: [Seaside] follouw-up book Stéfane Ducasse / squeak / object-oriented programming.

barry10 barry_davis10 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:53:13 UTC 2007

For everybody's notice, i have contacted Mr. Ducasse.

The good news Mr. Ducasse is hopefull there will be a follow-up if he haves
the time to finish it.
Thats really great news, because his previous book was so great.

There is also a book called Squeak by Example co-written by Mr. Ducasse, but
this book is more focused on the Smalltalk envirement called Squeak, then
it's about object oriented programming.

Barry.