[Seaside] Squeak + Seaside questions

Alexandre Paes alex.paes at streetdogstudio.com
Tue Oct 9 13:55:07 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,

thank you for your answers, fortunately it seems seaside might be an
alternative after all for this project. I did like you state on your
reply about setting up apache 1.3.37 to work with seaside and it's
working a lot better now, i still have some problems with the
FileLibrary things, but i guess i'll find some way to get around that
since there are some other posts on the mailing list about  that. What i
could use is some pointer about if it's possible to have seaside answer
only on localhost requests and not having the port open to the outside,
and let it be acessible only through apache.

Thanks everyone for the replies and help,

Alex