[Seaside] XML WAResponse with HTML code from WARenderCanvas

Thomas Fischer th.-fischer at web.de
Wed Oct 17 16:32:54 UTC 2007

Hi list,
I serve XML (KML) for a google maps web application via WAResponse and
XMLWriter.
It works fine, but now I need CDATA sections with HTML fragments inside the
KML.

I have a WARenderCanvas (as method argument to renderContentOn:). I like to
use this canvas to produce the HTML code fragments.

But: How can I produce the HTML code with the WARenderCanvas and pass the
code to the stream of the XML WAResponse as HTML snippets?

salute
Thomas