[Seaside] Suspending UI Process

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:49:09 UTC 2007

Suspending the UI Process may want to be done irrespective of running
headful.  But I would only do it once I knew I my other (server)
process listening for a request that could resume the UI process was
running.  A failure in starting the server otherwise would render the
image non-responsive with no way to make it so.